Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are alot of threads on here but maybe you guys can help me choose,between lawnpro gopher and groundskeeper pro.right now its my dad and i and we keep pretty busy but in the spring i hope to hire another employee.we have around 20 lawns right now and 35 - 40 other clients we do maintenance for.i have quickbooks pro 2008 and looking for something to help make running my business easier,by next spring i hope to have at least 35 lawns and 50 -60 other clients to do maintenance for.i have the trials of gopher and groundskeeper.i think gopher looks better but have not really used either as i would day to day.i am thinking about either lawn pro or gopher,just because $400 is alot for a program for me right now.i wish someone would list a comparison of all the programs that are out there,with all the pros and cons.thanks for the help guys :confused:

· Registered
1,334 Posts
try groundskeeper lite, it's a little cheaper but doesnt have scheduling and estimating, but you can easily upgrade as you go. it's definitely worth it, been using it since 2003

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.