Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for another frontmount, business exploded and my walker is just about paid off after 3 months! :weightlifter: I am looking for something with a 48" or bigger grass handling machine. What is out there for me, and what is the good/bad of this machine? So far here's kinda what i'm looking at, what do you know about these model's?

Walker MTGHS 26/52 - Walker MTLGHS 31/52

Exmark Frontrunner 27/52 - 31/60

Exmark Navigator 20/48 - 27/48

I'm shure I missed a couple and thank you for feedback!

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya! I only know of 1 navigator and 2 other walkers in service here! It works out though, real well!

Thanks,

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have recently talked with exmark, no efi for this year. I will demo one though. What will the 27/48 do as far as gph?

Thanks,

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Askieffer- What are you asking for your walker?

I am kinda leaning towards an MTLGHS31 with the 52" deck. Thanks for your help guys.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Barefootlawnsandlandscape- I have never seen a riding mower on a Pope trailer, mostly a 16' landscape trailer with four honda pushmowers. I beleive he is strictly pushmowing with a crew of 10-12 guys and running two trucks. I hardly ever see his truck in Paragould. How do you like your navigators? I have two really great dealers both sell exmark and the other carries walker aswell.

Nosparkplugs- What do you think about Mid-South Small Engines? They are always helpful people but I've never sone business with them.

Thanks,

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
TEDFRK- it's a pretty good price, have'em throw in some extra stuff tho if it's '08.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.