1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

which one to buy?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mbenz, May 3, 2004.

1. mbenz

mbenz LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I know you guys know best so i will ask here, I have done a search and didnt pull up anything reguarding the 110 John Deer with 17hp Kohler Lawn Tractor. I have been looking to buy a Exmark CT or one of those home lawn tractors. I went to home Depot today to actually buy the 110 today and could not get no one to help me except some girl that could care less if i bought anything or not.
    So I think the 110 would be OK for a large size yard, but just not sure about all the plastics on these things you all are talking about. They are allot cheaper also. I just don't want to over buy. Any help would be nice.

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

are you a homeowner? or a LCO?

if you're a HO, then i'd say, sure go for it. if you're a LCO (or looking to be one) don't even consider it. go for a commercial walk behind, buy used if you have to!

3. mbenz

mbenz LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Well I want to be in the business soon. I just measured my garage and the Lazer ct or hp wont fit, unless it get really tight.
    Is the Ct with the 19 Kaw a good mower?