Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 1" SLIP by 3/4" TRD service tee cost me $1.10. A 1" SLIP by 1/2" TRD service tee cost me $.77.

For those of you installing rotors who install 1" laterals using PVC, which of the above tees do you use?

Since the 1/2" and 3/4" funny pipe connectors have the same ID, can I just use the 1/2" service tee and save the $.33 per tee cost or should I continue to use the 3/4" service tee?

Thanks / Regards,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.