Lawn Care Forum banner

What is best

41 - 60 of 143 Posts
You guys make some excellent points with those bright colored shirts! From a safety POV it makes perfect sense! When I used to do lawn care I was edging on the curb (walking on the street) and a car zoomed passed me nearly missing me by 2 to 3 feet. I honestly think they did it on purpose but if I had a "bright" colored shirt it would have played out a lot better in court if he/she would have hit me.

I wear lime green shirts, with black lettering. I have gray sleeveless shirts with lime green lettering. I have black hoodies with lime green lettering. I am soon to be getting blue shirts with white lettering.

You guys should see the quality of my shirts that I make. I do smaller runs in house using a high performance Thermoflex plus vinyl. It is very thin and lasts super long. I'll put it against screen print feel and durability any day.

Until last year we wore Kelley Green shirts for the past 20 years. In our market too many of our competitors were wearing the same color so we switched to Safety Green. The first day we switched we had multiple calls from people saying they noticed us because of our shirts.
Just last week we were doing a commercial landscape job in a heavily congested area and a lady noticed us by our shirts. She crossed 3 lanes of traffic while heading the opposite direction just to talk to us. We got her landscape job too and all because we stood out in our shirts. They are not only bright but the brand we wear is very thin to help you stay cool. Hope this helps.

I bought 7 long sleeve shirts with print on front and back and 4 hats for $200.00. Price is with shipping.

A local shop does printing, I got my for $8/shirt. Included a left breast logo, large logo on back, and my number printed nice and large under my rear logo.

They are grey Gildens, great shirts, its not liked that ironed on crap either, they dyed my logo into my shirt(i dont know what its called, but it lasts longer).

Very slick shirts, i must admit.

A friend of mine in the business has Red Shirts with Yellow Writing on it and Yellow Shirts with Red writings, they are sharp looking.

well i have to get my t-shirts in black because i sweat like crazy and if i use another color shirt you can see this huge sweat ring and i think that it looks terrible.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.