Which slice seeder to buy

agm

LawnSite Senior Member
Im looking to buy a slice seeder/over seeder. I wanted to buy a Stinger seeder but they are out of stock and are on back order for 6 weeks. I need one sooner. Any recommendations on any? Preferably one that uses a sulky.

Reliable 1

LawnSite Member
Have you checked SiteOne? I know mine has at least one. Billy Goat Hydro. It won’t have the power that the Stinger has but it does a great job!

OP
A

agm

LawnSite Senior Member
The local site one sucks! They never have anything. They always have to order. Even toro and exmark dealers here dont stock hardly anything. I called about the toro and exmark today but they have to call me back tomorrow with a price. I didnt think abiut the Billygoat. I'll ask about that tomorrow also but, there again, they have to order it. Is they Billygoat slow?

Reliable 1

LawnSite Member
I have a well maintained Exmark that I’d be willing to sell. Nothing wrong with it...for the size lots I service the Stinger would be more productive for my operation.

OP
A

agm

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a well maintained Exmark that I’d be willing to sell. Nothing wrong with it...for the size lots I service the Stinger would be more productive for my operation.
How much and how about shipping to zip code 87121

Markusinky

LawnSite Member
Look at turfco 10% off right now, free freight, or maybe Ryan, however I don't think these models support a sulky

OP
A

agm

LawnSite Senior Member
Look at turfco 10% off right now, free freight, or maybe Ryan, however I don't think these models support a sulky
Just looked at the turfco but it looks too small and doesnt appear to be self propelled.