1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Which walkbehind and riding lawnmower to buy?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TexasMows, Jul 27, 2012.

1. TexasMows

TexasMows LawnSite Member

Hey Everyone!
    I am new here to lawnsite.com and figured I might as well just go ahead and dive right in and see what this is all about. I just graduated from school and I am looking to start my own landscaping business. I have been doing a good amount of research on some Redmax and Dixon product lines and I also came across some positive comments on Ybravo for a push behind mower (the 25 being peoples preference. The amount of surface area the mower cuts is 20% greater then the 21 model, saving you time and gas.) You guys have any experience with these product lines? Do you not recommend a certain line? Which ones are your favorite and most durable?

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

The Ybravo looks like it is built like a tank and it is. One problem you might have is man handling it on turns. However we bought the top end Honda and it is a load to run but reliable. Never seen any Dixon units in our area.

3. TexasMows

TexasMows LawnSite Member

Over the weekend I was talking with someone who also recommended the larger Ybravo. Think thats my best bet! Thanks for your imput