Which Youtube channels do you follow for growing your business?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by DeanGreen, Jul 5, 2018.

1. DeanGreen

DeanGreen LawnSite Member

Keith Kalfas seems to be real popular but who else do you guys watch for learning how to grow your business and/or entertainment value?

GrassManKzoo likes this.
  2. Mitty87

Mitty87 LawnSite Silver Member

I watched some kalfas and seems like he is really learning a lot and has made a lot of common mistakes that he talks about. Tigran Gertz is annoying but I watch occasionally for entertainment. Stanley dirt monkey genedek has some pretty good info on his channel.

3. ken johnson

ken johnson LawnSite Member

blades of grass is informative.

4. cotyledon

cotyledon LawnSite Senior Member

5. cotyledon

cotyledon LawnSite Senior Member

And kalfas keeps it real

6. GrassManKzoo

GrassManKzoo LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Kalamazoo, MI

Dirt monkey and Brian’s Lawn Maintenances, saving green is ok too

7. Graham Oldreive

Graham Oldreive LawnSite Member

None
    99% of boobtuber don’t have the first clue what their talking about.
    There are two type of people “Those that Do and those that YouTube”.
    Your better off getting to know your competition and having a coffee with them,
    Listen to pod casts like Lawncare Millionare,Jonathan has done it all been there and done that,
    He tends to talk large business but it’s still all good information. Stay away from anyone that only want your money, send me $100 and I’ll send you videos on how to mow a lawn, their just out for them selves.
    Groups like this is good and Facebook but stay away from any group that has mafia in its name,

KAZ likes this.
  8. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

One thing I noticed is they are all talking about growing but I don't see it. Most still have 1 operating truck...… That's it! Most are annoying. If you want to grow your business, then do it! Don't talk about it.

KAZ likes this.
  9. AMC32

AMC32 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Lincolnton, NC

I like dirt monkey, Brian's lawn maintenance and gci turf. Gci turf knows how to grow some amazing grass and hes just a couple hours from me so we're in very similar environments. I'll watch just about anyone that is posting about newly released equipment though