• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Which ztr mower

opm1102

LawnSite Member
Looking at the cub cadet enforcer 48" deck for 4999 or everride hornet 48" for 5099. Cadet dealer is located a little closer than everride dealer. I mow mainly 1/2 to 1 acre with a few 1+ acres. Any info would be appreciated.

NELawnCare

LawnSite Member
Looking at the cub cadet enforcer 48" deck for 4999 or everride hornet 48" for 5099. Cadet dealer is located a little closer than everride dealer. I mow mainly 1/2 to 1 acre with a few 1+ acres. Any info would be appreciated.
I'm a Ferris guy myself.

violatorjf

LawnSite Member
If I was going to spend $5,000 I would not get the Cub, I'd probably go for a Scorpion FX. I have used a stand-on before (not an EverRide) but really enjoyed it and liked the way it mowed. Plus I favor standing over sitting for my back.

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
I have 10 hrs on my enforcer 54" and love it. The closer dealer would be nice but which one do you feel will work with you better!

Allens LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
you can pick up an exmark phazer 44" for arounf $4600 in a lot of markets....better machine in my opinion

Lynch Landscaping

LawnSite Member
Take a look at an Exmark