• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

white grubs and Merit.

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
The local dealer says to use Merit for grubs, they have no idea of price and don't have any yet. I called them again today, still no further ahead. They are a large company that does mainly farm products but are getting some turf stuff for me. I'm trying to price jobs and have no idea what is the best product to use. Some books say to add it to the fertilizer, is this the best/easiest way to apply it?

GroundKprs

LawnSite Bronze Member
What formulation? Assuming granular, not a good idea to mix it yourself with fert. Will not get good, even distribution. Also would be waste of chemical, because not all areas of every property are susceptable to grubs. Big guys want $65 to Merit my lawn. I can do areas needing it for $2 of product.<p>----------<br>Jim<br>North central Indiana

OP
C

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
They gave me a price of Can$130 and covers 22000 sq ft. I was planning on spot spraying but not too sure, I might be better off doing everything to make sure I don't waste time and product.