• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Who goes to MAHTS

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
I dunno.

Trade shows are becoming a thing of the past.

cgland

LawnSite Bronze Member
We go to MAHTS every year. I think it is a great show. I usually find a couple of good deals down there....saws, blades, hardscaping tools. Not to mention new products and techniques. I like the advanced classes. This year I may take a class on sales or estimating. Possibly the VanderKoi class. A must for any serious hardscaper.

Chris

kris

LawnSite Bronze Member
cgland said:
No, but I would love to.

Chris
If you ever get the chance never pass it up and well worth any money spent doing it.

Someone mentioned trade-shows being a thing of the past? Why?

I flew 2000km to go to one in early January ...made a few contacts ,we bought a Harley rake, found a contact for diamond blades, listened to a few great speakers and over all had a great time.

cgland

LawnSite Bronze Member
I love going to Trade Shows. It keeps me in tune with the newest technologies and techniques. Yeah, You can see that in mags., but I like to see things in person before I buy. Not to mention they are great places to network and exchange ideas with people that are not in your direct market.

Chris

ahrdscape

LawnSite Member
We are all attending MAHTS. As a matter of fact we have one of our dump trucks entered in the best truck competion.
We loved the show last year. Very imformative.