1. Ask the Expert: Fertilization Strategies for Success: Dec. 12, 2017
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental: Dec. 12, 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

who has a CDL?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by CLARK LAWN, Sep 24, 2006.


    CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,526

    with everyone offering thier opinion on whether or not you need a CDL for various combos lets see who on here actully has on and what class and endoresments. I have a Class A with double/triple trailer,tanker, hazmat,and passenger.
  2. Turf Terror

    Turf Terror LawnSite Member
    Messages: 113

    I have a Class A--
    Doubles/triples, tankers, hazmat, and motorcycle endorsements.
  3. FearThisDeere

    FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,154

    How do you get motorcycle endorsments through a CDL? Is it a seperate license?
  4. hosejockey2002

    hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,195

    CDL A with everything except hazmat.
  5. rider

    rider LawnSite Member
    from ohio
    Messages: 152

    class A,tanker,plus motorcycle endorsement
  6. Turf Terror

    Turf Terror LawnSite Member
    Messages: 113

    Once you pass the motorcycle test, they add the endorsement to your license. Once you become a commercially licensed driver, the CDL is the only license you use--even when driving the family station wagon. So the motorcycle endorsement goes on it.
  7. MLawns

    MLawns LawnSite Member
    Messages: 68

    CDL - class A
  8. Total.Lawn.Care

    Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 840

    Class A - All endosements Except Motorcycle...
  9. Dirt Digger2

    Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA
    Messages: 2,396

    Class A Learners permit...haha, getting the license soon...have air brake and tanker endorsments
  10. ATL Lawn

    ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 318

Share This Page