1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Who has NOT started cutting yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shawns Lawns, May 1, 2005.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

With any luck the rain will stop and the temp will rise and the grass will grow. Are you still waiting to cut like i am? :waving: :waving:

2. hillndale

hillndale LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Yup-- still waiting. But I think it's on the verge of exploding. If the forecast is on, then I think this week the grass is gonna take off. Some lawns are lookin' pretty green now! Gonna finish Clean-ups this week and gear up to rock & roll!!

hillndale

3. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

yup, i haven't mowed yet

4. Cut

Cut LawnSite Member

I mowed a few, then had an abrupt stop with the snow/rain. But hope to continue soon!

5. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive been out for 6 weeks now.

6. BALDEAGLE

BALDEAGLE LawnSite Member

will start regular cuts this week...last week has been 40's at best,windy,snow showers on and off (not laying, but D^MN).

your not alone, my friend.

7. Watkinslawnservice

Watkinslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Only lawn I have mowed so far is my own, twice. Others should be ready to go this week.

8. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

Still doing lawn cleanups. Have at least another week of them if the weather holds. By the time I am done with them, the first cleanups will be ready to mow. :)

9. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

well as expected its still raining so i am hoping to start next week on cutting. :waving:

10. MacPhersonlawn

MacPhersonlawn LawnSite Member

Did one mowing last Thursday, mostly to test the equipment. Reqular mowing starts on Tuesday.

Western Mass