• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

who has used Gotprint.com?

stevenf

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am about to approve the proof on my business cards but wanted to get some opinions on Gotprint.com before I proceed. There prices are AMAZING, especially compared to my local printers. I plan to order window decals, doorhangers, postcards, business cards..... you name it.
How is the gloss and print/ink quality on there prints? Are the images very sharply printed or do the images get distorted/choppy when they print them?

no1knosme12203

LawnSite Member
My postcards are suppose to be in today. 2500.. I will let you know how they turned out. I was a little skeptical at first, but the more reviews I read, the more I hear they are great.

no1knosme12203

LawnSite Member
The flyers came in today. I must say, they are excellent. Definately exceeded my expectations. Best Prices around

OP
S

stevenf

LawnSite Bronze Member
I want to order some doorhangers from them but I suck at designing my own file to send to them.
I broke down and paid for the $99.00 design service and it turned out better then I could have done. For 2,500 hangers and design fee, I paid $250.00 which ends up being cheaper then most anyway. There is a $69.00 design package also. I recommend the designs. Gets rid of the headache, worth the money, and you wont have to pay the design fee on re-orders.

OP
S

stevenf

LawnSite Bronze Member
Got my business cards in the mail today. GREAT doesnt describe them well enough! They are honestly the best quality card I have ever seen. The gloss coat looks and feels like the clear coat on a car. VERY thick, VERY glossy, bright/sharp printing colors. Couldnt ask for more. Also waiting on 2500 doorhangers. Will double that order soon along with a postcard mailout.