1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

who has wood rails on there pickup?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Amco Landscaping, May 12, 2005.

1. Amco Landscaping

Amco Landscaping LawnSite Member

I am thinking of putting wood rails on the bed of my pickup so when i do rubbish removal i can fit alot more on the truck. Does anybody have pics of there trucks that have this

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Amco, there's an older thread in here somewhere about wood sides, and it even has a few pics. Try the word "sideboards" in the search, I think that word was in the subject line.

3. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Who has wood rails on their pickup?

Sometimes I just can't resist being a spelling and grammar nazi.

4. slicksilverado01

slicksilverado01 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I had some sides on my 2001 chevy silverado ECSB to haul firewood and to haul grassclipings. I made it out of the plastic decking and made it two high. I put a 45degree dog ear on the corners and used some special plastic paint. they turned out really nice and I got complemented by anyone who saw them. I end up selling them to a guy that kept bugging me to make a set for him. I sold them for $325 and all I had in it was 80 bucks and I made them a year ago.