• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Who here would be so kind as to send me

CAPT Stream Rotar

LawnSite Fanatic
some of those pgp-rain sheild nozzles??????

I am jonsing..

Please, I know most of you are good chaps.....Can someone do me a small favor....ill pay for shipping and anything else..

I'm dying to try them.....

ED

OP
CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar

LawnSite Fanatic
Sure thing. How do you make friends on this place? Any tips of things to avoid?

well if you research my threads, do the opposite of what i do....There are some serious snobby irrigatiors that think they are top dog...let them bark...proof read everything before you post,spell check, Don't take their guff.....Just cause 1 guy works on STADIUMS(purphaze) and you work on RESI installs does not mean he is more important to irrigation...

YES-people around here act as if they are gods gift to irrigation...believe me they want me off here bad, but i keep it cool..

be respectful...take some pics and post your work......i'm 400 or so posts into this one and 3/4 of this place still hates me...hehe....

well hey I'm Eddie and i work in New England on commercial/resi accounts....I'm 3 years on the biz and everyone around here calls that a pup...

lol

welcome friend.