Who installs your RPZs

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by GrazerZ, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. GrazerZ

    GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 670

    Here in Maine we have to put in an RPZ for an irrigation system. It must be done by a plumber because it is located inside the building. Anything on the outside we can do or point of connection. My question is this, how do you deal with this issue? and how much do you typically pay a plumber to do this job? Just want to make sure about our pricing. thanx
  2. BSME

    BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest
    Messages: 829

    I pay the plumber $100 and I buy all the materials. While he's at it he hooks up the backflow on the outside as well.
  3. DanaMac

    DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,226

    When they need to be done, I do it. I'm licensed for our area. My license and qualifications would probably not work in many of your areas though.

Share This Page