1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Who is ready for it to be OVER!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proenterprises, Oct 4, 2004.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

When I left for school this morning it was chilly! Had a bunch of leaves down yesterday I cleaned up. Looks like the grass season had only a few more weeks left (in the northeast @ least)

Who is ready for grass to be over with, who is dreading leaves, who cant wait to plow, who just wants to do nothing for 3 months?

Lets hear it!

2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I really don't want the money to end but I am relieved that it is coming to an end.

3. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Ready for a break but also ready for Snowplowing. Leaves are just starting to fly here in Columbus, Ohio. I think I could sleep for a week straight.

4. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I'm hoping to keep mowing most til the middle of December. Love the checks coming in.

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

time for the leaves to fall and the snow soon after!!!!! :waving:

6. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

really love doing what I do....love the freetime but cutting isnt something that i get bored doing

7. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Love the money coming in but am looking foward to a couple of months off. Not a big fan of having to go out plowing but the money is awesome. :blob3:

8. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

It doesn't end down here in the Sunshine State. It just slows down a little in December and January. But I am looking forward to every other week for a few months. If it gets cool enough I might even be able to skip all of January.

9. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

It hit me 2night, the days are getting shorter, cross country practicxes are getting longer and my mowing time is dwinndling away I figure three more weeks and some leaves

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I don't mind the grass but I am not looking forward to the wet leaves and I am looking less foward to the cold and snowy days excerp when I can do nothing.