1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Who Is Working Today?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Charles, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Yea I posted it, wanna fight about it?:laugh: Its Lawnsite's tradition!:usflag:
    No cleanup today for me or Christmas day

2. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Same here although I have several clients that would have loved to have had their yards cleaned up before the holiday.

JMK26, JLSLLC and Charles like this.
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I didn't get around to some either. No way am I going to spend my day worrying about it. You just can't pack everything in 3 short light days. It is the Suns fault:laugh:

JLSLLC and sjessen like this.
  4. Wye Oak Tree

Wye Oak Tree LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm already working on consuming 4000 calories today :weightlifter:

Mdirrigation, JMK26, sjessen and 4 others like this.
  5. RDALawns

RDALawns LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Texas

I didn't work yesterday and won't go back to work till Monday. Heading to some friends today.

JMK26, Charles, JLSLLC and 1 other person like this.
  6. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Off today...spend with the fam.
    Guys complaining about working Friday, but client is closed so great time to do fall clean up without all the cars and people. Or they could do it next Saturday...

Charles and JLSLLC like this.
  7. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Working around my house doing non paying business things at my leisure. Was looking forward to it

sjessen, Charles and GrassManKzoo like this.
  8. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Jersey

I'm working. I'm on Lawnsite doing research & plan to add 5% to every cut next year to be compensated for my continuing education. I thought & decided against about blowing off the front of my house, but have 5 others on the block, that need to be done, so I don't want to make only mine look good.

I gave the help the choice of working yesterday in the rain and wind or Saturday, and they choose Saturday. So we could not complete yesterday's work due to in-clement weather.

9. Todd73

Todd73 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Florida

Busted my butt to get all my lawns mowed by Wednesday so I'd have a long weekend.

Charles and hort101 like this.
  10. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

all caught up at the moment. yesterday went very smooth to my surprise. gonna be a nice 4 day weekend/break from leaf jobs. :D

prob one more round for everybody next month then i'll be done.

Charles likes this.