1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Who made toy model of Exmark ZTR?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tinkerer, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen them on ebay but can't remember who made a scale model of I think it was an Exmark ZTR? Have you seen scale models of any other ZTRs?

2. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Grasshopper has a really cool one, looks just like a biggun. Deere has one too.

3. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

Are the models of zero turns or what? I have some models of lawn and garden tractors but no zero turns.

4. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

I know exmark, grasshopper and dixie chopper all have scale ztrs. Finding them might be a bit of a challenge, but they are out there.

5. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

The walker one is pretty sharp too, I think u can order them thru walker.

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I think they are made by Die Cast Promotions. The Exmark is usually $45-$50 on ebay. I have a midmount and frontmount Grasshopper, and a Walker.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I believe KS is right Die cast promotions makes the Exmark. You can go to the walker website to get their die cast model. I have the walker and Exmark, they are a really cool accent to your office.

8. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

Gravely also has them. Scale Models Division of Joseph L. Ertl, Inc made my Gravely Professional "G" model. I believe they are also the ones who make Gravely's ZTR model.

9. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure, they are few & far between, I can't find many around. I was looking at a diecast spray rig on there a couple of months ago & thought, hey, I should get that & get it lettered, that'd be cool........I didn't, & I havent seen one on there since:hammerhead:

Chris

10. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The Grasshopper models are made by SpecCast. There are 3 available as follows: 722D, 322D, and 725 with grass collector.