Who makes the quick change body? ie dumpbed,box

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ztec, Oct 28, 2007.

  1. ztec

    ztec LawnSite Member
    Messages: 33

    Ive been searching and cant seem to find it. I have seen them posted on here, Im talking about the quick change body systems to go from dump to enclosed.
  2. mike lane lawn care

    mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,707

    it's like a rollback system, it's called switch n' go.
  3. Gravel Rat

    Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 9,544

    Here is a system its a little different from the rest here is the website you can have a look


Share This Page