• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Who uses Lawn Grips

Grits

LawnSite Silver Member
I, too, would like to know. I have thought about getting a pair.

twj721

LawnSite Senior Member
I saw them at the Expo in Louisville and ordered me a pair I love them , to me they did not need any brweaking in as does some boots and have not made my feet hurt yet but as with any shoe sure feels good to get them off your feet and go barefooted when you get home

watatrp

LawnSite Senior Member
I've bought a pair of the low tops. Wish I got higher ones. Would like some more support around the ankle. Very easy to put on and take off. I'm happy with the traction and the way the wet grass comes off the tread.

Currier

LawnSite Senior Member
I have the high tops. They have been good boots. The only irritating thing I find is that they seem to cause my socks to bunch up something terrible. It get a little old having to stop to pull the socks up!

Maybe I just don't have the right size? They are lighter than many other boots I have worn. They seem to be holding up very well. I do have a spot by my heel that is wearing through on the inside of the boot. I've had these since December.

When these are worn out I'll buy another pair.