1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

wholesale pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Surferbum21, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Surferbum21

Surferbum21 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW OKC

anyone got any good sites they use to buy parts/supplies in bulk? ive been ordering from jims. I'm trying to find somewhere to purchase some red armor oil. store here is $75 per gallon jug and found a place in Texas for half that but they can't ship oil. Was wondering what need to do to get wholesale pricing. I just put up a shop and want to order in bulk and store to save some big bucks (i.e. 55 gallon jug is $2100 saves $500 in long run)

2. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Sorry I can't help with the oil. I am however curious to see what the shop looks like. I worked in them for 30 years so it's always cool to check them out.

3. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

Try jthomas.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Surferbum21

Surferbum21 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW OKC

just finishing up getting her organized and will post pics. once we got it finally put up (subcontracted myself and ran into a world of roadbumps) we just threw everything in there to get out of the 2 storage and 2 garages I was using. it's a 50 by 80 with 3 overhead doors (one for boat and two for my 3 lawn trailers). I went big b/c i wanted it to be my man cave as well. plan on having a basketball goal, half pipe, loft apartment, etc in it. sitting on 10 acres we do bonfires every 2 weeks.