Who's attending the AOLP conference

LLC RI

LawnSite Member
Bob,

I'd like to go. I was kinda planning on going this year as it's FINALLY in an easy and economical to reach location... .BUT.. this year.. with my other business, I have to operate my food concessions over the winter at Brown University.

I'll have to check the schedule and see if I can sneak down there for part of it at least. I'm in RI and yes.. we are finally getting some cold air... we've been so spoiled this winter season thus far.

Take Care

George

steveparrott

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just wondering who was planning on going this year. We finally got hit with a winter temperature today in CT so I am ready to pack up and go now.
Bob,

Dave, Tony, and myself will be attending and exhibiting this year. All Lawnsite friends are invited to our hospitality suite on Friday night - more details later!:drinkup:

Steve

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

LawnSite Platinum Member

niteliters

LawnSite Senior Member
will be there. looking forward to this conference more and more thru the years. along with membership in general the conference has become a useful tool to me at this time of year. like getting a shot of b-12!!!...it's a high that doesn't wear off :)