• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Who's Got Frost???

Greenkeepers

LawnSite Senior Member
We had a pretty heavy frost last Thursday night and a light one last night. Looks like things are going to be slowing down here in NE Ohio. Get the plows ready ya'll I think were in for a bad winter..

Any one else have to scrape winshields?

Mike
Greenkeepers

fordlawn

LawnSite Member
First frost Sept. 23(light).Temps in the high 30's on the 24th and 25th but heavy fog prevented frost. Killing frost predicted for this weekend in the high country of southwestern Va. Leaf season is here.

Esby

LawnSite Senior Member
We are forcasting a HI of 30 and a low of 20 on Friday~Alexandria, MN. Things are already slowing down, this should really shut down the grass growing. Its been a long summer, time for a break.

eggy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Same here in Indiana highs forcasted in the 40s for sat. Will slow down a little but grass will keep growing a while. Time to look at the leaf removel game.

Toroguy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Esby,
Forecast now indicating snow chance on Fri. also the forecast states "blustery" a term I havnt heard in 6 months.

TJLC,
I set a fan out in the yard pointed in your direction, let me know when to turn it off.