1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Who's the Best & Worst

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Twotoros, Jul 29, 2000.

1. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Absolute best: older folks
    Absolute worst: customers that i rarely see, no interaction with, they seem to forget that i need to be supported too!

2. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

worst: big corporations that have to send the bill to another state to be approved then the check gets cut from another state and then the you get paid when they feel like sending it.The bigger they think they are the worst they really are.

Best: The working man ( if you know what i mean, no 9 to 5er)

3. Charles

Charles Moderator, Friend, Angel

Widow women are the biggest bargin hunters. Want something for nothing. But are good payers of what little they do lol. Sales managers not good. Preachers are tightwads and try to get everything for free. Married seniors are good payers. Doctors think they are too busy and important to pay you on time.

4. OP
    OP
    Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Seniors seem to win at best payers.

Charles I was stiffed by an out of state preacher this season when I did his house that was for sale.
    My one church I do pays but at the begining of my next billing cycle . Guess it takes awhile to pass the collection plate .

This was a fun thread.