1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Why doesn't Flex-Deck have a forum like other sponsors

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DLS1, Sep 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLS1

    DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,619

    Hey administrators,owner.

    The 'Bashing Flex_deck' thread is getting a little heated but Switchless did bring up a good point. Why doesn't Flex-Deck have his own forum? Does it cost extra for the forum?

    The other sponsors 10%+- of time seem to only venture out of their forum to answer questions about their product and only if there product is mentioned. The other 90%+- of time people ask the question within the companies forum.

    I think people would not get agitated as much if Flex-deck has his own forum and he answered the questions that are posted on his forum AND if someone asks a question outside of his forum about the Flex-Deck.
  2. kppurn

    kppurn LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 426

    I think Brad already has his own forum located down by the other sponsors.
  3. Administrator

    Administrator Administrator
    Messages: 865

    Take another look... on the main index page.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page