Why is good software so hard to find...

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
Sooo...have them build a program for you:mechanic:

germann

LawnSite Senior Member
Service Autopilot user for 3 years and counting. You will NOT regret getting it. You want flexible scheduling? It is the absolute best. Lawn apps are set up in packages and dispatched off a map...I can't begin to explain how awesome this is. 2.5 million in maintenance revenue here and we love every minute of SAP. I would seriously get rid of the bias and go for it!

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
for 130G I would have setup everything for you and run it through one of the biggies!...or several of them to get everything you wanted...hehe...and run it for a couple of years for "free"

Chilehead

LawnSite Silver Member
I use LibreOffice for darn near everything (open source office suite....free and more functional than MS Office). Learn how to use it, and watch your software bill become null. The only other thing you might need is field software for your crew and possibly invoice software. If you master the database and spreadsheet modules in LibreOffice, invoicing software becomes obsolete.

AT&PC

LawnSite Member
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I have a question some you experienced SAP users may be able to answer. Does SAP have the ability to email the chemical tracking record to your customers at the end of each day? I would like to go paperless if this is an option. Thank you in advance.

JFGLN

LawnSite Fanatic
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I have a question some you experienced SAP users may be able to answer. Does SAP have the ability to email the chemical tracking record to your customers at the end of each day? I would like to go paperless if this is an option. Thank you in advance.

Yes it does.

CK82

LawnSite Senior Member
Seems like all you have described, you CAN get from SAP, you just don’t want to pay for it. SAP does have a variable scheduling. I believe you can specify a “date range” to get a service done. I have figured in the cost of having a subscription based software to run my business. I don’t have their “gold” standard service, but what I have works for me. You think it’s expensive, go grab you some RealGreen.

I’m sure you’ve obviously researched these, but...
Look at this
https://www.landscapeleadership.com...re-review-jobber-service-autopilot-real-green

You also need to look at what is growing with the industry. Things like Clip seem to have gone to ground.

Oxmow, older post however can you explain what you meant by Clip going to ground? Are you suggesting stay away from Clip? Thanks, Chris

Top Forums