• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Why No Eow Yards ?

Toehill

LawnSite Member
I dont understand why nobody wants eow yards ive got 45 of them and i average $40 a vist thats $900 a week for me That pays my guys and the rest is for me. What's the big deal? Litlle miss cheapo has to get her grass cut to and she pays! Takes me maybe 30-40 mins a yard................

impactlandscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
Excuse my visible ignorance, but what the hell is an Eow yard in the first place??:confused:

lawnman_scott

LawnSite Fanatic
every other week, and i dont get it either. Makes tons more sence than the person saying every 10 days max. How could you possibly schedule that?

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
I am glad you cleared that up, because I was like, "what the heck is EOW." I thought that I wasn't reading something correctly.

:)

Willis

LawnSite Member
I do ''E.O.W'' on select lawns, and charge cost plus half.
Example:
Weekly = $20, bi-weekly or that is every two weeks = $30.

barnard

LawnSite Senior Member
every 10 days= Mon ,Thurs ,Mon, Thurs or Tues, Fri,Tues,Fri It alternates 10 days 11 days 10days 11days Not really that hard to schedule. It's not my preference but gives you one more cut per month than cutting every 2 weeks.