1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

why so many local in jersey use bobcat ztrs?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ramairfreak98ss, May 19, 2007.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

I notice a TON of companies with them, small and large... Hardly anyone uses JD, Ferris, Exmark etc near me. Whats up with them, cheap? I looked on Bobcat's site, and they dont even list a zero turn lawn mower? And why are they all black and green and not white like all of their other equipment, is this even the same brand?

I dont even know of a bobcat dealer thats local... so im not sure why it seems 75% of the local LCOs use them?

2. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Your looking at the wrong site try http://www.bob-cat.com/ it is a different company. They are very good mowers built heavy and simple and price is about the same as most big brand mowers. There are a couple dealers in the trenton and columbus area.

3. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Big Bobcat Dealer in Delanco Twp, Burlington County. I have one too.:)

4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

The Bobcat is a wonderful mower, that is why you see so many people using them. Here is where you can look at there mowers. I looked at the site and they already have the 37 hp Kawasaki on the Predator Pro, that is very impressive. That would be one hoss of a machine.

http://www.bobcatturf.com/

5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I see they lost the special color on the Predator Pro.

I kinda dug the greyish color... Oh well.

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Just the opposite up here...all Ferris, Exmark, Scag, and Toro. I haven't seen a Bobcat Z in ages.

7. NORTHMAN

NORTHMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Sussex county,SCAG and Exmark.

8. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

The one I ran at Chad's with the 32 Generac was fast, smooth and handled extremely well, if you get a chance try one and see what you think. You have owned more mowers than most and I would like to hear your opinion after you go over it with a fine tooth comb.

9. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing beats the Bunton/Bobcat deck! The best discharge, the best striping, etc!

10. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Nature Scape I love the way my bunton ztr cuts It's a great machine