Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

See less See more
#2 ·
Just picked up a new stihl ms280 with 20 inch bar

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Hood

#5 ·
Yesir it is! i tried it out today and it cuts like a knife through butter. The 5x8 does its job, i really only use that to move equipment around on and i borrow my buddies 6x12 with 4ft sides for debris and to mount my leaf vac on

#7 ·
How the gas treating you on the truck with and without the trailer?
The truck gets pretty good mpg. I dont know exactly how much per gallon but i drove it about 2-300 miles a week during winter and filled up once a week. With the trailer is a different story, because its only a 5 cylinder it struggles a little bit pulling my mower so after 3 days in a row of pulling the mower it would be close to empty

#9 ·
Am i the only one who hasnt heard of a five cylinder? Im guessing thats an inline 5 cylinder?
dont worry i never heard of it either haha. my dad and i went to the dealer and saw the truck in great shape and went and got it for a good deal. im looking at the new 2500 duramaxs.

#10 ·
Buying a new duranax is one of the worst business decisions you could make right now....but this is lawnsite haha.

Everything looks good.
Posted via Mobile Device

#11 ·
Heres a few pics of my super z i picked up a few weeks ago and 2 lawns that i used it on.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Plant Sky House Road surface Tree

Plant Tree Grass Grassland Landscape

#14 ·
Yes unfortunately i traded the lazer in...i needed the bigger deck. And i will definitely get another pic when i checker it!

#15 ·
Buying a new duranax is one of the worst business decisions you could make right now....but this is lawnsite haha.

Everything looks good.
Posted via Mobile Device
Agreed! What is everyone's obsession with Diesel on this site. I get it for Dumps and like 5th wheel trailers but its the worst decision for mowing rigs ... Diesels are made to be run and don't take to well to be shut off and turned back on repeatedly ... I know guys around here with diesels and they stop at house on mow, drive 3 miles shut off mow, load up, drive 2 miles shut off mow load, drive 6 miles shut off mow load ... and then they're confused at house they can have problems with there new trucks ... I wish GMC/Chevy would offer the Allison for their gassers because thats the only upside for having a duramax on a mowing rig ... but thats just how I see it ... when and if I decide on a dump truck over a dump trailer that'll be duramax

#16 ·
Agreed! What is everyone's obsession with Diesel on this site. I get it for Dumps and like 5th wheel trailers but its the worst decision for mowing rigs ... Diesels are made to be run and don't take to well to be shut off and turned back on repeatedly ... I know guys around here with diesels and they stop at house on mow, drive 3 miles shut off mow, load up, drive 2 miles shut off mow load, drive 6 miles shut off mow load ... and then they're confused at house they can have problems with there new trucks ... I wish GMC/Chevy would offer the Allison for their gassers because thats the only upside for having a duramax on a mowing rig ... but thats just how I see it ... when and if I decide on a dump truck over a dump trailer that'll be duramax
A contractor actually just explained the same exact thing to me a few weeks ago. I am only 18 so i never knew that about diesels. Im looking at a regular chevy 2500 gas with a plow but the allison transmission would really be key if they had it on gas.

#17 ·
another lawn and a diagonal striped front lawn

Plant Tree Window Land lot Shrub

Plant Tree Road surface Land lot Asphalt

#21 ·
#22 ·
heres a pic of my best employee/crew leader when im not available, and a new lawn i just picked up

Plant Plant community People in nature Tree Grass

Plant Tree Window House Building

Plant Property Tree Window Land lot

#24 · (Edited)
snapped a few of my buddy making sure he was still going hard after doing 12 earlier in the day

Plant High-visibility clothing Road surface Asphalt Grass

Plant Lawn mower Walk-behind mower Mower Motor vehicle

#26 ·
Agreed! What is everyone's obsession with Diesel on this site.
Can't make it without diesel trucks!:dancing:
I get it for Dumps and like 5th wheel trailers but its the worst decision for mowing rigs ... Diesels are made to be run and don't take to well to be shut off and turned back on repeatedly ... I know guys around here with diesels and they stop at house on mow, drive 3 miles shut off mow, load up, drive 2 miles shut off mow load, drive 6 miles shut off mow load ... and then they're confused at house they can have problems with there new trucks ... I wish GMC/Chevy would offer the Allison for their gassers because thats the only upside for having a duramax on a mowing rig ... but thats just how I see it ... when and if I decide on a dump truck over a dump trailer that'll be duramax
There is so much talk about this on the Internet. :usflag:

If you're just hauling around a couple mowers and other small equipment in town, then a gas-er truck is best for you.

If you're pulling heavy loads then a diesel truck is best!. . I also have a 35' 5TH wheel camper that I pull with my F-350 and it's heavy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.