Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Hey guys, this is a flyer i had made last year... i never ended up passing any out but i think i am going to expand this year and maybe use these...just wanted to get an idea what everyone though, and what changes could be made(other then updating the date). any feedback is appreciated thanks!

Attachments

Agreed! What is everyone's obsession with Diesel on this site. I get it for Dumps and like 5th wheel trailers but its the worst decision for mowing rigs ... Diesels are made to be run and don't take to well to be shut off and turned back on repeatedly ... I know guys around here with diesels and they stop at house on mow, drive 3 miles shut off mow, load up, drive 2 miles shut off mow load, drive 6 miles shut off mow load ... and then they're confused at house they can have problems with there new trucks ... I wish GMC/Chevy would offer the Allison for their gassers because thats the only upside for having a duramax on a mowing rig ... but thats just how I see it ... when and if I decide on a dump truck over a dump trailer that'll be duramax
they do put allison transmissions in some gas engines. Mine is a 04 2500 6.0 but just has the regular gm transmission, pull a 6.5x16 foot trailer, and have a plow on it, and never had a problem out of it

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Havent been on here in awhile! Finally got a new phone so the camera actually works. Heres a couple pics of some lawns i cut, my truck, trailer, and mowers, and my leaf setup for this year as well as a pic from one cleanup i did on wednesday.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Truck

Sky Cloud Plant Property Building

Sky Plant Tree Natural environment Natural landscape

Plant Property Sky Window Building

Plant Sky Daytime Tree Cloud

Sweet. Looks really good

Discussion starter · #66 ·
thanks guys! definitely trying to expand alot over the off season and this fall

Discussion starter · #69 ·
how do you get the leaves out from that box on your trailer?
Its actually not as bad as i thought it would be. I put a door on the back that swings open to the side and have one guy with a pitchfork start throwing them out and ill stand behind with a snow shovel or landscape rake and throw them further into the debris pile. takes me and one other guy about 10 mins to unload the whole thing. Next year ill look into adding on either a dump truck or dump trailer, but for now this box works well

Discussion starter · #70 ·
nice work man you going to put a plow on it this winter
as of now im not putting one on this year. definitely next year though. Im working this winter in a truck or skid steer again plowing the home depot in king of prussia

as of now im not putting one on this year. definitely next year though. Im working this winter in a truck or skid steer again plowing the home depot in king of prussia
Me six noS

Hey dude how did you build the leaf box on your trailer? I need to build one just like that but, i only have a 6x10 trailer to work with. I eventually plan to have a 14' dump trailer and run a setup like petr51488's setup. I'll also have my best friend using his dodge to haul it while my truck hauls the mowers and what not.

who has that contract now i hear a different name everytime i ask someone
Green Ridge Landscaping up in montgomeryville they plow like ten home depots in our area

nice ive seen pictures and they always look like they have a good fleet of equipment up there
Yea the dudes got a lot man hes got a couple skid steers which me and pat are in most likely hes got a ton of trucks and a front end loader hes pretty big

Yea the dudes got a lot man hes got a couple skid steers which me and pat are in most likely hes got a ton of trucks and a front end loader hes pretty big
nice sounds like a cool gig i got the fun job of plowing roads for a township this year hopefully my friend and i are planning on putting out equipment together and get our own snow contracts next year

Hey guys, this is a flyer i had made last year... i never ended up passing any out but i think i am going to expand this year and maybe use these...just wanted to get an idea what everyone though, and what changes could be made(other then updating the date). any feedback is appreciated thanks!
Nice work.

You spelled 'Business' wrong at the bottom of that flyer.

Discussion starter · #79 ·
Discussion starter · #80 ·
Hey dude how did you build the leaf box on your trailer? I need to build one just like that but, i only have a 6x10 trailer to work with. I eventually plan to have a 14' dump trailer and run a setup like petr51488's setup. I'll also have my best friend using his dodge to haul it while my truck hauls the mowers and what not.
i just used 2x4's and built the frame how i wanted it. then just sheeted the 2 sides and front with plywood. then for the back made a door how i needed it to fit then filled the remaining area in with plywood

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.