Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Now there you go... much better "Pete".

To be completely forthcoming to you, last year I actually sold $50K in lighting. Wow what a milestone it was too! I can't believe how good it feels to finally net more then $10k per year! My kids can now eat dinner at home here with us, and I finally got them some winter boots. Next year I hope to move out of my RV and put a downpayment on a lease of a nice new doublewide.

Merry Christmas!

Man this thread is a good read!
Mike that was some funny stuff.........are you hitchhiking to the AOLP conference?
Who needs a comedy night out if Mike M is around?
Can we take up a collection to replace his lost magnetic sign ...oh and that ladder too! :)

For those of you thinking of boycotting any other manufacturer, the grass is greener over here at Unique...LOL....

As for photos being stolen, imagine how we felt when we are the IA and some knockoff companyhad one of our jobs on the cover of their CATALOG no less. Ithad our LIGHTS IN THE PICTURE, they didnt even super impose their own in. well why would they. On top of that they had stolen all of our fixture names and just put them on different ligths. Horrible but hilarious. We say heres the real deal and heres the Tijuana line. Now do you want to crap your pants after you eat this taco?? Yeah stick with the USDA approved stuff!!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.