1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Winter Specials

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by Gumby, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

I'm interested in purchasing a Prolocker for a zero turn. Do you anticipate running any specials this winter??

2. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

I posted my question over a month ago about any specials, got no reply, so I bought them last week at full ??+#$@! price and now I see that they are on sale @ a deep discount. Fantastic. Makes me want to just jump right up and buy something else from prolockers.

3. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

The prolocker was delivered yesterday so I bolted it on the trailer and was very happy with it. Now, after this, every time I walk past it, it's going to tick me off again that I paid $50 too much for it. I really wish someone from prolockers had responded to my question that I posted over a month ago and just given me a heads up. I would have appreciated that alot.

4. ProLockers

ProLockers LawnSite Member

Gumby
    I did not know we where going to have a special until the end of year and it made sense to do so after a late Dec. meeting. Please contact me to discuss;
    Mark Kenny
    ProLawn Equipment
    772-229-1690

5. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Thanks for responding Mark, I will give you a call later today.

6. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Called the good people at ProLockers and they handled my dilemma in a professional, friendly manner and resolved the issue quickly to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

My thanks to Mark and Christine at ProLockers.