• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Winter Storm Clean-Up

pboy8634

LawnSite Member
Down here in Texas we had us alittle snow storm. Due to the weight from the snow, some limbs have been falling off trees. What is a general price to charge for cutting then limbs and hauling them off?

Thanks, Preston

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
All depends on the size of the limb, anywhere from a dollar to several hundred...

I mean dang, you got some limbs are really just sticks I can pick up a dozen at a time,
take all of 5 minutes and the yard is clean and I don't even think I would charge for that...
Then there's some dang near the size of a tree in itself that would take hours to cut up and haul away,
everything else fits in between but there's no way I can quote a price on limb cleanup without looking at the job.

MJB

LawnSite Silver Member
Down here in Texas we had us alittle snow storm. Due to the weight from the snow, some limbs have been falling off trees. What is a general price to charge for cutting then limbs and hauling them off?

Thanks, Preston
Whats your time worth? Charge what is fair, but remember there are some people who will haul off the big stuff for firewood for free. So offer your services, labor, chainsaw, and pickup and negotiate a fair price.