1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Winters coming

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Florida Gardener, Sep 18, 2011.

1. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

I hopes you be right... I don't cut any Bahia (yet).

2. jvanvliet

Good grief Diamond, you got 2,250 posts? You need to get a hobby, like a woman with a morally casual attitude :laugh:

3. Only hobby I have is church, and serving through church. Trust me, a woman is at the top of my list. I do need to find some sort of hobby as well....
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Winter coming my azz. Two shirt and two hat day today, both saturated in sweat like a went swimming in my clothes. The summer has been brutal!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Luck you. Bahia is crap grass that defies cutting and never looks good. The poor mans turf. I refuse to install it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Bonsai?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

after the rains last night, i felt the humidity when i left at 6:30am, and ya, shirt was soaked the first hour. pretty soon, i guess..

8. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

No chit, where dat FALL weather go :cry:

9. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Thank god it's right around the corner, I'm getting burned out.......literally
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. jvanvliet

Church is an excellent hobby. Interested in some urban mission work in the States maximum security prisons?