Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help wiring the wireless hunter sensor into my rainbird esp controller. I can not make heads or tails of the instructions.

The only time I get any lights on the unit is when I put the two yellows from the sensor into the sensor ports on the controller.

If I put the yellows to the 24 vac, and the blue and white on the sensor ports I get nothing.

Can anyone lend me a hand?

·
Banned
3,159 Posts
I need help wiring the wireless hunter sensor into my rainbird esp controller. I can not make heads or tails of the instructions.

The only time I get any lights on the unit is when I put the two yellows from the sensor into the sensor ports on the controller.

If I put the yellows to the 24 vac, and the blue and white on the sensor ports I get nothing.

Can anyone lend me a hand?
http://www.hunterindustries.com/Support/Installation_Adjustment/Sensors/wrainclikinstruct.html

scroll down to the "other controllers" instructions.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I've done my good deed for the day.............but I could tell you why it doesn't work:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

And they do print and include instructions for a reason.

·
Registered
32 Posts
-Put the yellows to the 24 vac, and the blue and white on the sensor ports.

-Make sure you remove the yellow jumper wire on the Rain Bird sensor ports.

-Hold down the button on the top of the outside sending unit to turn every thing on.

Did one today and it works great....

;) read the directions...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.