Wobbly wheels on trailer?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Expert Lawns, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Carolina Cutter

    Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 984

    Hub covers are the caps that you place over the bearing area.....See the silver "cap" in the center of this drum....thats it

  2. grass_cuttin_fool

    grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,526

    Yes it is just a cap to keep dirt/ water out of the hub, There is a '' bearing buddy'' that allows you to add grease with out taking the cover off. But it is designed mainly for boat axles where you back in the water and you need to keep the hub full of grease to keep the water out.
  3. Expert Lawns

    Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,660

    Hey Mark, did you say you had the brake controller for the trailer? I just spent $100 on a controller and another $50 in wires, plugs, etc for the brakes on the truck side. If you have the controller, let me know so I can return mine. thanks
  4. RedWingsDet

    RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit
    Messages: 3,556

    No not the controller, I thought I had the wiring for the truck side. The 7pin adapter. But I couldnt find it. Only thing I had is what I gave you.
  5. KathysLGC

    KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,345

    Hey I was gonne buy that trailer! LoL Found a 12ft in town though.

Share This Page