Wolfsnout Forum Discount

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Wolfsnout®, Jan 15, 2014.

1. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Perfect timing. I usually have no need for a product like this but we've been in a drought and everything is dusty. Throw in the sycamore trees that are shedding bark and leaves and it's a dusty nightmare for sure!

Off to look into this further...

2. toasted

toasted LawnSite Member

Looks like a good product. I won't wear paper masks yet definitely need something to block the particulate without fogging the glasses.

3. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Just ordered mine, hope I like it,the dust has been very bad in my area
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OakNut

And looky there... you have my color. Perfect match for shirts!
    Ordered!

;)

Thanks for the ability to use the LS10 discount AND free shipping together. That is what prompted me to buy.

[​IMG]

5. ToddH

ToddH LawnSite Silver Member

I just do not see my guys wearing it. If they would wear it, I would buy it. Likely would need a few of them for each guy too

Anyone has some objective experience with these?

How hard are they to clean/wash and get the stink out?

6. kemco

kemco LawnSite Silver Member

Just ordered mine too. Hope they work as advertised, but not blowing out black "tar" for days after a dusty leaf removal job would be nice... not to mention my lungs will probably thank me. My guys are waiting on me to be the proverbial guinea pig. They agree that they look a little strange but also agree if they work then to heck what anyone else thinks. So if they work well we will get a handful of them.

7. kemco

kemco LawnSite Silver Member

Well since I waited too long to edit...

Well after ordering them I realized that through the company's site cascadelakesmotorforum they offer free shipping (yes the product is around $2 more) so the discount was offsetting, or if anything I think I may have paid about a dollar more by ordering through the link here rather than just ordering through the . I shouldve checked first but that's just how things go.

Just a FYI you might want to check it out yourself before ordering. I understand the need to track orders using a code but at least a little "true" discount for the lawnsite forum members would have be nice. Just my .02

Still hope they work well.

8. OakNut

Mine arrived yesterday.

I may get to test it today. Depends on how a few things go, but I should be doing my "dusty job" today or tomorrow.

9. OakNut

Tried it today.

Not sure I'd want to wear it for more than a half hour due to the heat and condensation inside the mouth area, but it did seem to do the job. (it was 85 degrees here today)
    Breathing is slightly restricted and mostly needs to be done by mouth as the nostrils are "blocked".

While it appears "cheap" upon initial observation, it feels fairly durable and will probably last a good while.

Fit was good and it stayed in place the whole time I was wearing it.

10. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Wolf knows of me from FB lol

Love these things amazing product my elastic stretched out on 2nd pair though need to sew it up tighter be good to go.

20150415_161943.jpg