Lawn Care Forum banner
141 - 160 of 260 Posts
Discussion starter · #141 ·
Some randoms from a pic from todays commercial lot cleanup and of my awesome 100 buck pole saw

Discussion starter · #144 ·
Discussion starter · #146 ·
How do you like your echo hedge trimmer? What are the specs on it?
its got 21 cc with a 20in bar. im really impressed with it couldnt justify spending more for a redmax or stihl unit because i use it to infrequently. cuts just about anything the blades can catch. i have trimmed 1" bamboo off a fence with no hesitation. overall best echo piece that i can honestly say is built to last. ive been thru echo trimmers blowers and ect. but this one by far is my favorite

Discussion starter · #148 ·
its got 21 cc with a 20in bar. im really impressed with it couldnt justify spending more for a redmax or stihl unit because i use it to infrequently. cuts just about anything the blades can catch. i have trimmed 1" bamboo off a fence with no hesitation. overall best echo piece that i can honestly say is built to last. ive been thru echo trimmers blowers and ect. but this one by far is my favorite
Nice! I just bought a stihl hs 45 and love it! I can't quite figure it out tho. It's got a 27 cc engine and it only has an 18 inch bar, needless to say its a beast with that big of an engine and that size bar haha. But on there website it says that its a home owner model, but it has the biggest engine of any stihl or echo ive looked at, probably redmax too. Just seems weird that some of the bigger 24 inch and 30 inch ones only have a 21 cc engine and my 18 has a 27.

Discussion starter · #150 ·
Finally got around to redecking my trailer and my pal decided she wanted to run the lawn route too! Lol

Discussion starter · #151 ·
looking at buying a xmark 30 when i get back to the states. my honda quit on my guys while on vacation. any input?

get a snapper commercial 21. bulletproof. and, cuts great!

oh, and all of the stripes on my thread are strips from that mower. other than the 1es in the beginning.

Discussion starter · #154 ·
Discussion starter · #155 ·
Picked up one of these today. 6 year warrenty. Toro is 3 year and i got another three from home depot. Well worth it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #157 ·
Discussion starter · #158 ·
Finally got electric in my shed going to hunt down some space heaters this week so winter work will be a breeze. Other is just a random i snapped on my last mowing week

Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #159 ·
Bump i guess?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump i guess?
Posted via Mobile Device
seems like you do good work man, nice equipment, only feedback ive heard on the 30s is that there poor in wet conditions, i guess youll have to find out with the houses you do how it handles it, granite it sucks mowing wet any way you look at it but with full routes you gotta start sometime during the day, keep it up man.

141 - 160 of 260 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.