Lawn Care Forum banner
161 - 180 of 260 Posts
Discussion starter · #161 ·
seems like you do good work man, nice equipment, only feedback ive heard on the 30s is that there poor in wet conditions, i guess youll have to find out with the houses you do how it handles it, granite it sucks mowing wet any way you look at it but with full routes you gotta start sometime during the day, keep it up man.
Thanks man. I did notice in thick wet stuff the 30 gets a bit sloppy but my scag and every other mower i have do the same thing so its not a big deal. Overall its a time saver
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #162 ·
Here is some grading i did at my place my dad rented a 257b turbo charged cat and i finished the job out for my dads friend who did the patio. I also did the seed and hay.

Posted via Mobile Device

Threads looking good pat! Time to catch up on mine!
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #164 · (Edited)
Hey guys been a while since i was last on. Had a head gasket issue on my billy goat and had to rent this 9hp otimax and hated every minute having it. Also rented this little terex to move some dirt and wood at my house (friend took the pic while i was running it. its on his instagram Greenknolllawncare) and some pics from my pheasant hunt!

Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #165 ·
Hey guys happy new year. So snow has been treating me good as pic provided. Also picked up these redwing 9" loggers does anyone have them and can tell me what is the best way to reserve the leather?
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #166 ·

Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #168 ·
Lookin good man what snowblower are ya running?
I have a craftsman 28". i use to have 3 snow blowers 2 stages and 1 single but gave snow up a couple years ago. sold all the rest and kept one. Only reason im back doing it is the guy who i use to sub to screwed me royally and could use the extra income

Discussion starter · #170 ·
Oh nice, sucks about the sub tho. I run a sno tek 24 inch 2 stage. Just bought it new over thanksgiving. Its a great blower, it's made by airens.
im most likely gonna sell this 2 stage and get a plow truck and 2 single stages per being licensed later this year

Discussion starter · #172 ·
Nice yeah I'm only 15 so I'm still trying to find a truck before i turn 16 in May. Everything's looking good man!
Save your cash dont buy early because there may be a better deal down the road
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #175 ·
Discussion starter · #177 ·
i gotcha. i was just checking i was gonna tell u great come back against the cowboys. Nice pic thread by the way. i enjoyed looking
Funny part is im a cowboy fan lmfao
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys happy new year. So snow has been treating me good as pic provided. Also picked up these redwing 9" loggers does anyone have them and can tell me what is the best way to reserve the leather?
Posted via Mobile Device
Best was to reserve the leather on your boots is with mink oil. Buy a can and apply it with an old rag. It preserves them, waterproofs them, and they look brand new after your do them. I wear chippewa loggers and the oil always makes them look nice even after they get scuffed.
Posted via Mobile Device

In your edging pictures it really looks like it is crooked bad if not no big deal.... Try to flatten the transition from the bottom of your edge back toward your plantings. Then it won't look so filled in at the point It meets the turf. You can barely make out the shaping for the filled in look.

Everything looks good for your equipment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your 30" toro is the residential mower correct? How did you like it? Any problems with it? Roughly how many hours a week did you use it?

I'm looking at getting one for a couple backyards I do, wouldn't be used a whole lot, that's why I'm not looking into the commercial unit.

161 - 180 of 260 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.