Lawn Care Forum banner
81 - 100 of 300 Posts
You still using your exmark?

Discussion starter · #86 ·
nope no more exmark. Getting a new walkbehind when Scag releases theirs. Pic of a mulch job i had laying around and a super z i went to look at. Its a 2012 with a 27 kawi. Debating between that a new Super Z hd with the 35 kawi or another scag

Why the change if you don't mind?

Discussion starter · #88 ·
forgot to add the pics. I switched from my old exmark lazer to scag due to clumping and i wasnt a huge fan of it. I bought that mower more out of need and it was a good deal then the mower i wanted. I told the turf tracer to run all scag just for the ease of running 1 brand of mower. I am looking into hustler but that would be the only other brand i would change to or Deere

Plant Flower Mulch Grass Groundcover

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

yea i think u commented on my old thread u went the Strath Haven right? Idk if im going with conway or not i might just stick with stoltzfus when i get a new mower soon.
Yes sir. I just got bunch of equipment from there such as $2100 of redmax and 2 exmark push mowers which came out to $2600. My bobcat rider is there now they quoted me on $2000 of work for it. I'm about to tell them to move forward and pick up a new exmark 60 x series ztr. Right now I'm just using a 2013 6x10 enclosed with a wright stander 48. I have a 7 x 16 open lawn trailer but it needs to be serviced. It's a 2007 trailer. Also my 2004 heavy duty trailer needs to be serviced to they just get beat. We used intercon over on meetinghouse but now we use hitch man on the conchester. They offer a lifetime warranty on the wires. I think I will be picking up a 6.5 x 12 dump trailer PS I date a girl from GV

Discussion starter · #90 ·
Yes sir. I just got bunch of equipment from there such as $2100 of redmax and 2 exmark push mowers which came out to $2600. My bobcat rider is there now they quoted me on $2000 of work for it. I'm about to tell them to move forward and pick up a new exmark 60 x series ztr. Right now I'm just using a 2013 6x10 enclosed with a wright stander 48. I have a 7 x 16 open lawn trailer but it needs to be serviced. It's a 2007 trailer. Also my 2004 heavy duty trailer needs to be serviced to they just get beat. We used intercon over on meetinghouse but now we use hitch man on the conchester. They offer a lifetime warranty on the wires. I think I will be picking up a 6.5 x 12 dump trailer PS I date a girl from GV
nice i live maybe 10 minutes from intercon. Ive been there a couple of times. I havent bought anything from conway yet except for hedge trimmers. My new walk behind will be my first big purchase from them. GV girls proceed with caution when it comes to some of them. I graduated in 2010 from there

81 - 100 of 300 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.