Lawn Care Forum banner
141 - 160 of 300 Posts
Discussion starter · #148 ·
Those last stripes look awesome man! Keep it up
Thanks man

What mower did you use in that first picture? Looks good

Edit- sorry I just looked back and saw the scag. Nice rig.
thanks man its a Scag Tiger Cat

A pic i had laying around and a DMax im looking at getting. Its a 2003 with 143K on it and it has a western plow mount which. Waiting on some more info from the owner and also my new trailer im picking up next week its a 7x16 big tex with weed wacker racks a basket and it will be getting a lift assist

Plant Green Tree Land lot Grass

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Discussion starter · #156 ·
ill give you guys a quick update and get some pictures from fall and stuff. added 2 trucks since the last time i posted on the thread. First i started a second company that just does tree work. As far as trucks goes ive added 2006 F450 ext cab 10ft compost body and a 2007 F450 crew cab 9ft mason dump. Ill be switching to Deere mowers comes spring which im picking up late march. Not sure if any pics of my 4720 are on here but ill throw a few up soon.

I had a very busy fall between leaves and starting the tree company which took off better than expected. Winter has been insane we've got 4-8 coming tomorrow a possible storm Wednesday and Saturday. I was fortunate enough to land a plowing job with a great local company who has tons of work for me. Ive got 10k postcards going out in early march and have been bidding commercial work in my free time.

I guess ill post my 2014 goals for the company

1. Get my trucks 1 color get logos on them and be fully legal(Dot numbers and such)
2. Expand into more commercial work
3. Get better with paperwork billing, estimates back faster
4. Add more quality clients
5. Better year around advertising

Somethings i did well in 2013
1. Added an considerable amount of lawns
2. Had an more constant flow of jobs outside of just mowing
3. found some good employees
4. made some very good industry contacts
5. still love my job everyday

Ill get some updated equipment pictures closer to spring for everyone Good luck in 2014

141 - 160 of 300 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.