Work shoes/boots

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnExperts, Jun 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Some shoes are safer than others. If it cuts down even one workmen's comp claim it was worth it.

2. K c m

K c m LawnSite Bronze Member

That is awesome Tara! what style do most of your employees get? Carolinas are indestructible. 7 days a week use and you'll get 2 years in them no problem.

Cam15 and hort101 like this.
  3. God'sGreenGrass

God'sGreenGrass LawnSite Member
    from TEXAS

Ariat boot through and through. Only other pair I had were Justin's boots. Hated them though bc where you slide your heel in against the leather broke, so it would rub PAINFULLY on my heel.

4. Cam15

Cam15 LawnSite Platinum Member

Lol, im a Justin guy had em for 2 years and loved em time to get another pair though.

sjessen likes this.
  5. Grass Bass

Grass Bass LawnSite Member

I say this in FULL confidence. Thorogood 6" or 8" American heritage moc toe boots will not disappoint. VERY comfortable boot and holds up great. They are mad of heifer leather so its softer and breaks in fast vs. red wings bull leather. Trade off red wings will outlast them.

Cam15 likes this.
  6. Geronimo

Geronimo LawnSite Member

Danner boots, can't wear them out!

7. PremierLandscapeForsyth

PremierLandscapeForsyth LawnSite Member
    from U.S.A

Oakley Assault boots they are the most comfy boots I have ever worn they are more comfy than my normal sneakers and would run a 5k in them. The only downside to Oakley boots is they wear out relatively quickly, but I find the comfort far out ways the cost.

Cam15 likes this.
  8. Treflan can

Treflan can LawnSite Member

Wolverine floorhands. These fit a bit loose with more room in the toe like rubber boots. Under $100. Very comfortable and easy to out on and take off

Cam15 likes this.