Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you gave an estimate for beautiful woman or one you've seen sunbathing while driving by, would you lower your estimate to ensure you got the job just so you could gawk? tell the truth.

·
Banned
4,484 Posts
You know, Joel Rifkin was a landscaper.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Dude, get a life.
Run your business as a business - good looking chicks won't pay for your overhead so why lower your price for eye candy.
Want to save some money, go to the local T bar, gawk for a bit, drink an over priced beer and go to work the next day.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Dude, get a life.
Run your business as a business - good looking chicks won't pay for your overhead so why lower your price for eye candy.
Want to save some money, go to the local T bar, gawk for a bit, drink an over priced beer and go to work the next day.
Ain't it the truth? Something tells me that you went down this road before. I know that I have.

·
Registered
708 Posts
um....GUILTY.... but it was the neighbor that was out. It has worked so far every nice day she is out. VERY, VERY nice. Only problem is that the lawn should take 15 min, but some how it takes 30.
:laugh::laugh:Maybe one of these days I will get a coustmer that has a cute daughter my age, but I think I will have to keep dreaming on that one.:cry::cry:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I thought I was going to have to pay the customer today, for a reason pretty close to yours.
While mowing the backyard and the lady of the house was watching from the sliding glass doors, wearing what I am assuming was her pj's. They left NOTHING to the imagination. When I noticed her I damn near ran into the clothesline pole. I think you should charge more because it took me twice as long to cut the grass there today ...................... and a couple more to be able to trim standing up straight. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.