Lawn Care Forum banner

Would you pay more for a professional logo?

8K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  terracare 
#1 ·
I've been thinking of removing the existing lettering on my truck and using designoutpost.com to make me a more professional looking logo. Soupy had his done by them and I just think it looks so professional:

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=60199&highlight=logo

My cost to get the logo designed would be around $110 and to have the truck re-lettered would be around $189.

Here's a pic of my truck. Is the professionally designed logo worth the cash?

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

See less See more
#3 ·
I just ordered some vinyl letters for my new enclosed trailer today. Our other enclosed trailer has the logo on a pvc board that is attatched to each side. I have seen a few enclosed trailers in town that blow mine away. We do top-notch work, & i want my trailer to convey the type of work we do. . I'm using 2 colors in a shadow style block lettering. I may add a logo if i like the way the lettering turns out. I think it says a lot about the impression your company displays. I already have the doors done on all my trucks. Wanted to do something a little nicer for the trailer. SCOTT

#6 ·
I would like to add that Gopher does great work and is a big asset to our industry.

I was going through a very hard time deciding on a new name for my company. As most of you know, I thought I was set on Turf-King. Gopher was already working on a logo for Lawn-Tek when I changed my mind and thought I wanted turf-king. When I decided to go back to Lawn-Tek. I just couldn't put gophers guys through my indecisive behavior again. That is why I went with Design Outpost. It had nothing to do with the quality of gophers work.

If anyone would wants to buy the Logo, name and www.truf-king.com. Contact gopher for price. He owns the rights to it all.

#9 ·
What I've seen on Design Outpost is very impressive. I am considering doing a logo on there as well, DFW. I say go for it.

As far as image goes, yes it is important. But don't focus too much on your image and forget to make your service as good as possible as well.

:D

#10 ·
++++What I've seen on Design Outpost is very impressive. I am considering doing a logo on there as well, DFW.++++

I posted my logo creation forum with Design Outpost last night. It's amazing...two thirds of their customers are landscapers. I wonder how many of their customers are coming from LawnSite.com?

Later,
DFW Area Landscaper

#16 ·
DFW, Were did you get the vinyl installed at and what was the final price for the vinyl. I am also in need of graphics for my rig and the couple of places around me seem to only do simple cutouts and cost a lot more than fair price.

#19 ·
++++damm a 4 foot bed hows that work out for you++++

Would like a little more cargo space on occassion, but typically this is fine. Can't get the long bed in my garage. Only the short bed with crew cab would fit.

++++Were did you get the vinyl installed++++

Sign A Rama in Lewisville.

Later,
DFW Area Landscaper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.