1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!!..first ZTR....Hustler 42" Fastrak

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nitro121, Jun 24, 2005.

1. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

Just got a Fastrak today. $3399....3568.00 out the door....another dealer 20 miles the other direction wanted $3799. I was going to get a cub cudet residential but the price was right on this. Man, it's a world of difference than my Murray tractor. :) I know it's only 1/2 the size of a commercial mower...but for residentials you could probably get by using these things...and it's 1/2 the price.

Peace,
    Nitro

2. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the Hustler Family!

Enjoy!

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Would the home owner hustler work for commercial applications?

4. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

by the salesman....a guy who went to school w/ me...that some guys he knows use them on their commercial crews. I use it for my 3 acres and the other 4 yards I do for pay. It's built much better then the other residential models I looked at...and for 800 more I had to buy it. All the parts are covered for 3 years so even if the hydro's went out they are supposed to replace them. I'm sure some people will say, only do commercial work w/ commercial equipment...but it's 1/2 the price. I got started w/ a murray lawn tractor...so I'm moving up a little at a time.

Peace

5. CottonPatch

CottonPatch LawnSite Member

S man,
    I have several LCOs that have bought the Fastrak for commercial purposes. Hustler even gives a one year warranty for commercial users on Fastraks. Contact my dealer on the westbank, Pauls Outdoor and take a look. Let me know if I can help.
    Thanks
    Rusty