• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

wow still cutting.. north east

milo

LawnSite Bronze Member
i have seen 3 crews on the road today and 1 crew cutting. this is nuts. i am sure the regular season will start in late may cause we will have snow at end of april.. :mad:

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
don't say that. I would be fine if we get no more snow for the rest of the winter season, just rain.

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
this is gonna wind up being the wamest January I can ever remember

AL Inc

LawnSite Bronze Member
After the last three winters, Rod, I'm happy it is so warm. I was able to work last week and finish clean-ups, and now I have a few days this week doing some skid steer work. I'm happy. I'm actually working on a proposal today for a landscape install. Maybe we will get lucky and have a early start this year?

ProStreetCamaro

LawnSite Platinum Member
I seen 5 lawns crews yesterday with mowers on the trailors. They are useing them for cleanups. We use ours but it depends on the situation.

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
AL Inc said:
Maybe we will get lucky and have a early start this year?
we better...at this rate, that is the only way I could possibly make up the way things are going:cry:

lawnguyland

LawnSite Bronze Member
I mowed a front lawn on Long Island yesterday (tues 1/10) while finishing a clean-up. I'm done with fall clean-ups...sweeeeet!

Last year it snowed early too and I wasn't able to finish them all, gave some discounts and always had them in the back of my mind, then had to clean-up all the crap in the spring. I'm glad it's been warm this month so far so I could finish and actually relax now. I am hoping for snow in February. Lots of it!