• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Woww What A Deal!!!

kory landscaping

LawnSite Member
I'm in Northeastern Ohio, and found a newsletter in my mailbox today. It said, cut any lawn for 12.00. So I call them, I told them I have an acre of land that needs mowed. The boy told me that that was just an estimate price(Strike One). I said that not what you have on your newsletter. I also asked him about sales tax and he doesn't charge sales tax (Strike Two). He doesn't Edge or Trim, if you want that service it's more money (Strike Three). Your out Of Here Ha. Ha.

Wayne
Kory Landscaping

ztoro

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by kory landscaping
1). He has no permit to pass out newsletters in our city
2). State Knows him now.

If I Have to Charge Sales Tax Then he's going to..
you said boy? a take it he is a young kid?

do you turn in the kids that sell lemonade at the end of your street as well?

wait til your customers get word of you reporting the neighborhood kids into the state. that will b e great for business.....

monkey9197

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by kory landscaping
1). He has no permit to pass out newsletters in our city
2). State Knows him now.

If I Have to Charge Sales Tax Then he's going to..

complaining about the tax is one thing but telling on him because he was handing out newsletters is sad buddy. if u are a well off company you shouldnt be bothered by little people like him let him learn the lesson the hard way