Wright 32 Stander B with floating deck

Centex Aeration

LawnSite Senior Member
i noticed Wright is releasing a 32 Stander B with a floating deck. I also noticed they may not be building the 32 HC walk behind in 2020. Take a look at Wright’s 2020 price sheet and let me know what you think. They released it 4 days ago.

Mownmachine144

LawnSite Bronze Member
That's a pretty good price for a 32" stander. Don't know why it needs a 18.5hp engine on it. it's a 32". My 34" gravely has a 15.5 kawi 481v, cuts great, doesn't seem under powered even in some thick sruff.
I Wonder how heavy it'll be?

OP
Centex Aeration

Centex Aeration

LawnSite Senior Member
That's a pretty good price for a 32" stander. Don't know why it needs a 18.5hp engine on it. it's a 32". My 34" gravely has a 15.5 kawi 481v, cuts great, doesn't seem under powered even in some thick sruff.
I Wonder how heavy it'll be?
My 36 Stander has a 25 HP motor on it It will rip through some tall wet grass. 18.5 HP seems about right for a 650+ pound machine with rider. (Especially true if running a mulch kit) I wish they would put that floating deck on the 32 HC walk behind.

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
6k for the 32"HC Walk didn't sell. Same thing happened to 32" Viking.

Glad I got 2 of the 32"HC's before it discontinued. You cannot beat it on props w/34" gates here.

32" HC....Fat tires, ECS style grips, dual hydro, 19 hp, sits on handlebars for easy blade changes and scraping and fully baffled mulch kit and great mulch blades avail. The fixed deck no big deal. Caster spacers are a 10 second job w/the light deck.

The 32" Standers just don't work here. Too much weight over drive tires.

OP
Centex Aeration

Centex Aeration

LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I got 2 of the 32"HC's before it discontinued. You cannot beat it on props w/34" gates here.

32" HC....Fat tires, ECS style grips, dual hydro, 19 hp, sits on handlebars for easy blade changes and scraping and fully baffled mulch kit and great mulch blades avail. The fixed deck no big deal. Caster spacers are a 10 second job w/the light deck.

I called 2 dealers to see if they could get me that exact unit and neither called back.

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Just get the 36HC. Everything good about the 32 except even wider tires, floating deck and longer blades/better cut.

We in the Land of Small Gates here and 36 will fit most gates. 32’s don’t cut nearly as much as the 36’s.

LantzScapes

LawnSite Member

Agree, until they figure out how to get a wider tire on the 32 standers they are pretty much pointless. I like the idea but it just doesn't seem wright :laugh:. Wright lists the 32B at 703 lbs on a 6.5" wide tire. Have fun with that rut city.